Friday, June 19, 2009

Another week in Hell

AHHG HEADER

I always as a young Wolf Pup , wondered what Hell would be like. Friends, I have seen Hell  on Earth. It has the name Elmore County Idaho. Now by all fairness I do have to say, that there are exceptions to this rule. MHI has some albeit few, but some nice people. One where I fuel there, one where I cash my bi-monthly checks, and one where when in the clannish town, I get snuff. Bringing up the rear, where I occasionally tie on the feed bag. But that's where it all ends. I suppose that the few that have badgered me and the Knytes online are but a limited bunch of meth heads as well as plain loosers, but they are enuff to give me a ass ache. One even said he wants to meet to settle things I say, bring it on, thing is though, he'd better get busy cuzz this old Wolf is outta here by a week from Monday. After that the bastard better be ready to take a road trip cuzz once I move I'll have no reason cept maybe going to Boise 3 times a year , to roll through this place on Earth called Hell.

I finger that who ever sucked out the two near full tanks of go fluid, must have done it between 0500 hours to 10:00 hours when I sleep. It also had to be someone who had to look where to find the fuel caps, but in any case the event spent $80.00 of my hard imported dollars. Someone was looking at buying this place that I reside in, Dennis from Three Island was showing it the other day, my advice to the couple, DON"T BUY NOTHING IN GF OR ELMORE COUNTY, unless you have been born, raised and all here. As I said elsewhere this place is really Hell on Earth, glad I'm outta here. Keep it hooking,

AH SIG A HOT HOOKER AD1


Quote of the Day:
In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place.
--“Mahatma” Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Ephesians 5:25-26“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.
A FLYTE TAIL