Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome to our Cat House


I have been getting a tickle out of watching Wrecked on SpeedTV it is a tow show. Hmmm Didn't the HCTTA have that idea a few years back? Guess so, but guess who got it. One of the worst feelings in the world at least for us in towing, is to get a call for a good tow, after months of not, and finding your fuel tanks empty. Now I know there was go fluid in LexiBelle last week cuzz I filled her, considering the move to Bliss. Although Bliss never happened now that 80 miles east of here is where the anchor gets dropped. Yup back in the Mini Cassia area for us. But so then I get in to fire LexiBelle no fuel, had to hand the call off to a fellow HCTTA member, but thing is from now on I'm purposely staying up nights watching LexiBelle. Someone even gets close that don't belong there gets whacked. No more MR. Nice Passive guy. Its funny somehow, not funny ha-ha, but funny Ironic, LexiBelle rests in mid town Bountiful, for two years nothing gets messed with, rests in Heyburn Idaho , nothing gets touched, yet she rests in GF here and all of a sudden since I'm about to bid this shit hole adios, no fuel. Bastards wont do it again though, locking fuel caps for one is on LexiBelle, and two a Sheriffs report was taken. I have my suspicions of the who or parties involved here, but you'd think they'd be glad I was going and not hinder the mission. Oh Well, give er hell right? In future editions here you'll get a front row seat as Southern Thunder is resurrected. Stay hooking,

The Highway Hooker