Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just another reminder


I had this set back this afternoon, walked into this quick store in GF, looked at the price of some meds there, and without thinking after paying for my soda, walked out with a bottle of NyQuil not really needing it and not meaning to take it without paying for it, so I went back in to put it back, but the clerk just forgiving the situation, thought I was swiping it, called the locals, results I get a ticket, meaning on the first at 09:00 I have to go to court. I don't even know why I had the bottle in my hands , as I had bought aspirin, and just simply forgot to put the damn bottle of cold shit down. Okay I had a brain fart, but after all the fuel I have bought there I get sacked with this bull. Naw this joint is another point that this old Wolf don't belong here. Of the many places on the map to vacation or visit, Goon's Ferry ain't one of them. But it was just another reminder of why life elsewhere must be better. After next week I don't need to look at these horizons anymore. Welcome to the land of not.

L8R SpeedWrench