Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What you see through the windshield


Had to go up near to MHI to fetch a truck this morning. It was 03:00 hours, something really simple, but hey never refuse money. On my way back through to home swung through GF, that old house on the hill I lived in seemed rather lonely. Kinda spooky. Although there is a few more weeks until I'm fully out of there, not sleeping there seemed strange somehow. Then as I was exiting town , some dillweed in some ride much worse than mine, tried to cut me off getting on the big road. OF course it had a E plate on it. I used to say Jerome'ers were the worst drivers in Idaho, but E county is running a serious second.

Okay then; caught the new AM Thunder on SpeedTV yet? If not your not missing much. That show should suffer a rapid death since its no where close to what it was with Michele Smith. Things do change but not always for the better.

More l8r

SpeedWrench